COMPREHENSIVE EYE EXAMINATIONS
Annual eye examinations are an important part of good health care. Our doctors have over 30 years of combined experience to determine the best type of vision correction to meet your needs. We offer comprehensive examination packages (Optomap and visual field screening) that test the overall integrity of your retina and optic nerve, helping doctors fully diagnose and treat various eye conditions.
WHY ARE ANNUAL EYE EXAMINATIONS IMPORTANT?
1. A nationwide 2010 survey (commissioned by Lighthouse International) showed that only a small minority of those most at risk of ocular diseases/disorders get the eye exams that could detect a vision problem and prevent, delay, or even reverse its progression. In addition, over 85% of those who already have an eye disease unfortunately do not make it a point to get annual eye examinations.
2. Comprehensive eye exams can often detect serious underlying diseases such as diabetes, multiple sclerosis, or even brain tumors.
3. Behavior/learning problems can result if children do not receive adequate vision correction. A standard eye chart test at a pediatrician's office is not enough because it merely tests distance vision. Since most learning occurs close up, a professional eye examination is a necessity for all school-age children.
4. Many eye disorders and diseases remain unnoticed until too late. For example, glaucoma can take up to 10 years to cause a noticeable problem, by which time the changes are permanent and irreversible.
CONTACT LENSES EXAMINATION
Recent technological advances have made contact lenses a possibility for nearly every person. Patients needing contacts for recreation/sports, suffering from dry eyes, seasonal allergies, presbyopia ("over 40" eyes), and general discomfort now have many new options. Our doctors will perform the contact lens fitting, measuring your eyes and finding the right lens for you. With an included 30 day follow up consultation guarantee, our office promises to work with you and satisfy your needs until we find the perfect solution.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY YOUR CONTACTS FROM US?
1. Purchasing year supply of contacts increases compliance in wearing/disposal time, minimizing the risk of infections
2. Free direct shipping to your home upon purchase of year supply
3. Numerous rebates of up to $200 on most disposable contacts, available only through private doctors' offices
4. Price breaks on certain contact lenses for year supply purchases
5. Great customer service! Our doctors & staff will work tirelessly to meet your comfort, vision and financial needs